Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold E Adair MD
Dr. Harold E Adair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
960 Johnson Ferry Rd NE Ste 200
Atlanta, GA 30342
Dr. Harold E Adair has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Harold E Adair has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
57 Years Experience
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Harold E Adair Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Harold E Adair's office for more information.
960 Johnson Ferry Rd NE Ste 200 Atlanta, GA 30342
Locations & Directions960 Johnson Ferry Rd NE Ste 200, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Harold E Adair is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.