When my daughter was seven years old, she fell and all but severed her left arm. When I arrived in the emergency room, I was told that her elbow was shattered, there was no blood flowing to her hand, and there was little hope of saving her arm. Following many hours of surgery, Dr. Allen did just that. He cared for her with superb medical expertise and extreme kindness. Twelve years later, that same daughter was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, which, over time, caused tumors to develop in her knee. Dr. Allen removed the first and later another, and a year after that he rebuilt that knee, which had been badly damaged by those tumors. My daughter has had no trouble with that knee since. Dr. Allen is a brilliant and compassionate surgeon. My family will always be indebted to him.

Great Grand niece of the Wright Bros.

I saw Dr. Allen for at least 20 years, until he moved, I thought. If he has been able to come back, I'm extremely happy and I will try and contact him, tomorrow!

Excellent Doctor

Wonderful bedside manners. Treated me with utmost compassion and respect. Would definitely recommend him for treatment.

Poor perfomance

Dr. Allen showed up late for the surgery. The surgery and recovery was POOR. The pain I had pre-surgury was nothing compared to how he BOTCHED my surgery. After the surgery he was LATE 2 1/2 HOURS to my post surgery appointment. This doctor destroyed my ankle and should be thankful the statue of limitations has run out. DON'T USE HIS SERVICES.

Dr. Harold H Allen Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Abingdon, VA.