Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
1 W Sample Rd Ste 204
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
Book Online Now
Harold A Altschuler has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Harold A Altschuler - Posted on February 10th, 2016
Stay Away...Far Far Away
Self-verified patient of Harold A Altschuler - Posted on February 10th, 2014
Can't look you in the eye. Always feel rushed. Does not give you time to ask all your questions and when you do he often does not respond appropriately. His follow up to phone calls is horrendous. His staff is not any better. Dispassionate at best. He must have personally trained them to be that way.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Harold A Altschuler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
More about Harold A Altschuler
Harold Altschuler, M.D., is a board certified cardiologist with The Heart Center of Excellence. He is also a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Cardiology at the University of Miami Medical School. Prior to joining The Heart Center of Excellence, Dr. Altschuler was a cardiologist with the Greater Fort Lauderdale Heart Group in Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach. Dr. Altschuler received his medical degree with honors from the Ghent University School of Medicine in Ghent, Belgium. He served his residency and was Chief Medical Resident at Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York, and his cardiology fellowship for two years at Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center in Bronx, New York. Dr. Altschuler is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the American College of Physicians, and is a member of the Broward County Medical Association, American Heart Association, American Medical Association and Florida Heart Association. Throughout his career, Dr. Altschuler has authored several cardiovascular articles and research including serving as the primary investigator on a clinical research titled The Advanced Elements of Pacing Trial (ADEPT). He has also served as the Chairman of the Department of Medicine, Co-Director of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, and Co-Director of Cardiovascular Services at Broward Health North Broward Medical Center.
Locations & DirectionsBroward Cardiac Health Services, 1 W Sample Rd Ste 204, Pompano Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Harold A Altschuler in Pompano Beach, FL, in this video.
Harold A Altschuler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.