Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold M Antwine III
Dr. Harold M Antwine III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Antwine is affiliated with Jackson Madison County General Hospital. Dr. Antwine has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Harold M Antwine III has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harold M Antwine III has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Harold M Antwine III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 11
Best Help Received
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harold M Antwine III - Posted on April 14th, 2014
I suffered a debilitating "disease" I feel brought on or partially aggravated from a auto accident about 25 years back.With having "triggered" the inflammation in my left knee while at work, DR Antwine saw that it was VERY FAR along."STAY OFF" as much as possible. Long story short- HE REPLACED IT AND I was EXTREMELY satisfied as was all I heard EVERYONE I spoke with on his work,
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Antwine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Shriners Hospitals For Children
Dr. Harold M Antwine III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWEST TENN BONE JOINT CLINIC PC, 24 Physicians Dr, Jackson, TN
Dr. Harold M Antwine III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, TN.