Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold Baber Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Harold T. Baber was and is one of the greatest individuals to ever practice medicine. So much compassion for his patients. He was always there for me even in some of my dark days. He never led me astray about anything and was completely honest in his diagnosis of my problems. Outstanding human being.
Dr baber has treated myself and family for many years,I give him credit for my years of good health, and excellent treatment.I am now 70 yrs. young and would never be as healthy as i am now if it wasn't for Dr. Baber and his advice and treatment.I only hope that many of his patients follow his advice.
Dr. Baber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Northwest Medical Center
Houston Nw Hospital
Houston North West MC
45 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Harold Baber Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions17070 Red Oak Dr, Houston, TX
Dr. Harold Baber Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.