Dr. Harold Baber Jr Is this you?

jared diehl

He will be missed. Been my doctor since I was born 35 years ago.

Larry Rankin

Dr. Harold T. Baber was and is one of the greatest individuals to ever practice medicine. So much compassion for his patients. He was always there for me even in some of my dark days. He never led me astray about anything and was completely honest in his diagnosis of my problems. Outstanding human being.

Mrs. Santellana

Dr. Baber is an excellant doctor. I have never went to him that he didn't know what was wrong with me.

Lucky to have found this doctor

Dr baber has treated myself and family for many years,I give him credit for my years of good health, and excellent treatment.I am now 70 yrs. young and would never be as healthy as i am now if it wasn't for Dr. Baber and his advice and treatment.I only hope that many of his patients follow his advice.

Dr. Harold Baber Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.