Dr. Harold Bach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Bach?

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant, well educated physician who truly cares about his patients. He will take all the time you need in explaining just what is involved with a procedure whether it be an injection, surgical or even as simple as reviewing MRI films with his patients.

WONDERFUL EXPERIANCE

Posted on February 9th, 2016

DR BACH AND HIS OFFICE STAFF ARE WONDERFUL AND VERY COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE DR BACH TAKES HIS TIME AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN A CARING AND UNDERSTANDING WAY. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

Positive experience

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I saw Dr Bach for a consultation for lumbar spine issues and was impressed with his assessment of my situation and treatment plan. I was also impressed that he did a spine fellowship at a world-reknowned hospital. He did not rush through the appointment like other doctors do. His staff was also nice. I will go back to him for sure if needed in the future.

Best Doc around

Posted on December 31st, 2013

Very compassionate and friendly...unlike other surgeons. Knows his stuff and gives me confidence that he is going to do a good job. My neck surgery went without a hitch or much pain.

Neck & Back Pain

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I have been with Dr. Bach over 3yrs now. He is the Best thing that has happen to me!! His Staff Dr. Mary & Nurse Jolynn are the Best !!!! All so caring & understanding!! I will not let anyone else touch my neck or Back. I would tell everyone to go see Him!! Thanks for everthing Dr. Bach

Awesome Physician, Surgeon

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Professional, and great staff !

pain free

Posted on March 31st, 2013

I got hurt on my job in 08 09 was sent to a workers comp doc who only gave me one choice to fix my back ,which i could not stand, sit or walk with out pain,as a second opinion i was sent to DR Bach which happened to be the best thing that has happened i my life heath wise we decided a surgery that has left me pain free sense 2010 thank you DR Bach a million times over

I got my life back!!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I saw Dr. Bach as a second opinion to an injury that I was suffering from for 3 years. He performed a surgery on my neck 3 months after I met him and changed my life! I am a mother of 2 young children and have missed out on playing with them and enjoying life all together. Dr. Bach changed that the moment he was finished with my surgery. I walked out feeling no pain and have not had 1 migraine or sharp pain in my head since! It's amazing, considering I'd been on every type of pain med and anit-inflammatory since my accident. And to top it off...I was able to ride a roller coaster with my kids at Disney 4 months after my surgery!!! A+ Doc!! Thanks!!!!

Posted on November 18th, 2011

Dr Bach explianed the proceder, risk, pros&cons of waiting or addressing the problem know. Excellent Dr/ patent skills.On a 0-10 Scale I would rate Dr Bach @9.5.I would refer Dr Bach& his Staff highly to anyone.

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Dr. Bach and his Staff are wonderful. They take the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. I would refer him to anyone!!

patient

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr Bach was very kind and portrayed his knowledge in a manner that I could understand. Every option was discussed and explained to me to address my conditions. I feel very comfortable with the treatment options Dr. Bach gave me.