Dr. Harold Bafitis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Bafitis?

Very Talented Plastic Surgeon

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a very talented surgeon. It has now been exactly one month since he completed my neck lift and I couldn't be happier with the result. I found Dr. Bafitis to be sensitive to my concerns and he took the time, without pressure, to address each of my questions throughout the entire process. Likewise, I have been very impressed with his thorough post surgical care. He is personable, approachable and posses excellent bedside manners! Kudos to Dr. Bafitis and his staff

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a brilliant plastic surgeon who performed two procedures for me. I had my eyes done (Blepharoplasty) and male breast reduction, Gynecomastia surgery. The results were simply amazing, and exactly what I was looking for. He and his team made this a stress free and wonderful experience.

Doctor Bafitis is the best!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Dr. Bafitis and his staff have truly changed my life for the better! As soon as you step into their office they treat you like family. The surgery was absolutely painless and a success! Definitely would recommend Dr. Bafitis to anyone interested in Cosmetic Surgery.

Rhinoplasty

Posted on July 12th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bafitis was amazing. I could not be any happier with my decision. I was very nervous going into this surgery, but Dr. B and his staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and well taken care of. My results have been amazing and I am only two weeks post op. He is indeed a perfectionist and will not disappoint! I would recommend to ANYONE I know looking for plastic surgery.

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is a miracle worker. As a man I was skeptical of what a plastic surgeon could really do but now that I'm done and healed I'm mad I waited so long to have this kind of happiness.

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Greek Butcher! He is not to be trusted! He is not an M.D. Only a DO, he scarred me for life, did not follow up and dismissed me in his office!! He showed no compassion and should not be practicing! Don't let the fake reviews help you in your decision, you will be sorry!

Fantastic Dr ..

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I had mohs surgery on my nose little over a year ago and had to have the hole surgically closed , and was lucky enough to have been able to see Dr B on such short notice, same day as surgery infact,,,,he is a fantastiic surgeon would and have recommended him to friends.

AMAZING

Posted on June 7th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bafitis was better than I ever could've hoped for. The results are exactly what I wanted and more, and his friendliness and dedication to his patients do not go unnoticed.

Dr Bafitis is a great surgeon!!!!!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bafitis and his staff was very calming and pleasant. I recommend him to all my friends MT

A woman Traumatized!

Posted on May 11th, 2017

The beginning started out so professional and after a horrible Experience of breast surgery I would never reccomend this Dr. To anyone. I was so shocked how I was treated after complications, no help, no phone calls, no concerns or TLC whatsoever....He should not be practicing.

Best Around!

Posted on March 18th, 2017

Dr. Bafitis is an amazing person and even better surgeon. Staff is awesome and very friendly. His work is awesome as I barely had any bruising after my surgery and the recovery process was not as bad as I initially thought it to be.I had surgery to remove my gyno along with liposuction, he left my chest flatter than every and it looks amazing. If you are ever looking to get any work done, I highly recommend Dr. Bafitis as your surgeon of choice!

Permanent nerve damage

Posted on January 29th, 2017

Dr. Bafitis performed a face and brow lift on me. My one brow he damage the nerve and it is permanently sagging and my smile is crooked from Nerve damage. I wish I would've never had surgery with this doctor. I wish I would've never had surgery with this doctor The staff is extremely nice but at the end of the day the permanent damage has affected my life !