Dr. Harold R Batin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Harold R Batin?

Dr batin was always there for you. I could call him and get advice from him. He would always squeeze you in if he felt you needed to be seen right away. He always took his time to answer your questions. Great doctor

I would always refer dr batin

Best doctor ever, hands down

Dr. Batin has been our family doctor for 4 years and we love him. He really cares about his patients, you are a person not a number. He never rushes through the appointment and will go to any length possible to reach an accurate diagnosis. He is the epitome of what a doctor should be.

God send.. He is what ever Doctor should aspire to be someday.

Dr. Batin has been my Dr for nearly 14 years. He is the best. I have several issues and I can say he is the only person on this earth I truly trust with my life. To me he is a gift from God that I met him and he has helped me through some tough issues. He is so easy to talk to and you know he cares. Kaiser is lucky to have him. I would leave my hmo with kaiser to follow him if he left. He also has the most wonderful nurse Shalena who is really funny and a joy to talk too..

Great doctor

Dr. Batin is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He really pays attention and listens. He's open-minded about my own perceptions of my body and my health.

I would highly recommend Dr. Batin to all. He is my primary doctor for my entire family (parents, child, siblings and their immediate families). He is very caring and spends as much time needed with you. He is very understanding and never judgemental. I could not have imagined a better doctor!

Dr. Harold R Batin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.