Dr. Harold C Bautista Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Harold C Bautista?

Doctor Bautista along with his entire staff has been nothing short of amazing with each and every office visit or procedure. I trusted this doctor so much that I even sent my own daughters to him when they decided to have a procedure of their own. If that doesn't speak volumes to the trust and confidence one must have in a doctor, I don't know what does! I highly recommend this doctor along with his professional, kind and very efficient office and nursing staff. When considering something as minor as Botox or skin care and skin care products to surgical procedures, this is your one stop beauty destination and anti aging team of experts! Look no further!!!

I was never asked if I was happy with my results well I'll tell you I'm not. A lot of post surgery difficulties And not near the results I was looking for and some worse

Not results as expected

Was told I would get one different results and when they didn't happen I was told og well that happens. Really!

Horrible Results

Left very visible scars on face. What am I going to do now? Unfriendly doctor and staff. No followup care. Bad decision on my part, should have gone somewhere else. Would not recommend Dr. Bautista to anyone. Please try someone else.