3.9

Have you seen Dr. Harold J Blalock?

Staff was great. The time for the visit was good. The Doctor is very professional.

I have total confidence in Dr. Blalock assessment of my diagnosis he is treating me for. Great Dr.

PSA

Spent time and listened and gave several options

I brought my daughter in to see him and knew as much when I left his office as I knew before I came to his office. He seemed to be in a hurry and impatient with my questions. This after waiting for over an hour to see him. Would never go back to him. Total waste of our valuable time and money.

Not a good experience

This doctor does not spend time with his patients, always in a hurry as if he does not have time for you. I feel he has adequate skills but the lack of communication with his patients could result in problems. He is cocky. I would not refer him to any one and will be changing my doctor.

No exam/no show

After moving to MS, I needed a new urologist. On my first visit, Dr. Blalock did not examine me. On the second he never showed up even though I waited 1 hour and 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment. No explanation from anyone. The next day an admin called and said I needed a procedure. No exam, no show and no apology from the doctor. This is poor medicine.

a life saver

great doctor who saved my life.

Dr. Harold J Blalock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, MS.