Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold E Bondy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
he is a very knowledgeable doctor. he takes the time to explain so i can understand. he has lots of brochures and videos that helped me to understand. the staff are great and also very knowledgeable and can explain in dual language. the lab, xray , ultrasound and mri are available in the building and i was able to have them the same day. they referred me to primary care and other specialists.
It is not like a doctor's office. It is like a carefully planned shop. The doctor is not so concerned about diagnosis and treatment he provides but more about mincing money. The office even charges you for obtaining your medical records and have charges laid out for it. How much money per page for first few pages, how much for next few pages, handling charges and so on. Even when there are no patients to be seen, the front desk responds to clients on phone that doctor is very busy and schedules time only much later next week to create an impression that doctor has many patients to be seen. This is an Absolute NO Doctor. Very arrogant. Very rude. Very frustrated doctor, if doctor at all.
Dr. Bondy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Harold E Bondy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarold Eugene Bondy Md, 611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 203, Arlington, VA
Dr. Harold E Bondy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.