Dr. Harold J Bowersox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold J Bowersox?

fibromyalgia

Doc has learned in China specifically about fibromyalgia and is the guru in our area. Excellent knowledge and wonderful patient relationship.

I spent 8 years seeing primary care physicians, chiropractors, pain management doctors, attending physical therapy and taking pain med before seeing Dr. Bowersox. He was able to diagnose my condition in one office visit, as well as offer pain relief.

Long time ago Long time ago

Really miss finding a Doc like this guy.n

Finally a real Doctor

I have been seeing Dr.Bowersox for more then two years now and I must say he is amazing. He really does care and wants you to feel better your are not a number at his office. He staff is just as great. You are not rushed out the door, he takes the time with you that you deserve. He listens and interacts with you on a level that makes you feel as if you are an equal in your treatment plan. I recommend Dr.Bowersox highly.

Old time Dr who cares

He actually calls you. I had been to a dozen Dr's and specialists with no answers, therefore no treatment just got worse. Dr Bowersox knew within 10 minutes what I had and the treatment is working!

Dr Bowersox is the best!

Love this man

I love this man.. He really cares about each & every one of his patients. He has given me back my life when my dream of life was getting thin. Thanks Dr Bowersox. I know you're an Angel of God. No doubt in my mind.

I really couldn't give enough positive feedback about Dr Bowersox. He listens, cares and digs for a treatment to cure your ailment, he saved my life. Really.

I love Dr. Bowersox, I would recommend him to a family member

Great doctor. Could use friendlier office staff though.

I have been going to Dr. Bowersox for a little while now. He's a wonderful and caring doctor who explains everything and actually listens to what you have to say and answers all your question. He spends as much time with you as you need, which is all rare these days. As for the office staff, the office manager, Tanya is very nice and helpful. As for the others, they're not very friendly, especially the one with dark hair. The girls act like you're bothering them when you call or have any questions. They aren't very professional. I have also found that they lie about available appointments. I work for a doctor, and our patients' needs always come first and foremost, even if we have to squeeze them into the schedule or stay later. Dr. Bowersox may need to have a staff meeting before they bring his practice down.

A most excellent doctor

Dr Bowersox is a rare jewel among many rocks. He will spend as much time with you as you need, he treats you like you're a family friend, and he truly cares, I mean REALLY cares about his patients and you will know it. He has helped me with quite a bit of debilitating pain over the years in addition to fibromialgia & chronic fatigue. He will always have my thanks.

Patient

Dr. Bowersox is highly recommended! He diagnosed my daughter when no other doctors could figure out what my daughter had . We had been to many specialists and doctors for 4 years. No one knew . Dr. Bowersox did! He is helping her do much!!!!!