Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Buttram MD
Dr. Harold Buttram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quakertown, PA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Buttram is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital and Muhlenberg Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Buttram has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Harold Buttram has the following 3 expertise
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harold Buttram - Posted on March 7th, 2017
This man is a medical detective.. If there's a problem, he will find the cause.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harold Buttram - Posted on June 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harold Buttram - Posted on September 28th, 2015
Dr. Harold E.Buttram is a gift sent by God! We couldn't have done it without him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Harold Buttram - Posted on September 11th, 2015
Dr. Buttram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Muhlenberg Hospital Center
55 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Harold Buttram Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Harold Buttram's office for more information.
5724 Clymer Rd Quakertown, PA : (215) 536-1890
Locations & Directions5724 Clymer Rd, Quakertown, PA
Dr. Harold Buttram is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quakertown, PA.