Have you seen Dr. Harold P Ceasar?

Beware $$$ is what they are looking for and not nice!

First Please Note that this is My Personal Opinion. Take it the way you want it. Went by referral to this office, in pain from stress fracture. The nurse made me walk back and forth to the desk and then to the X-ray machine with no sympathy at all. The diagnosis was a stress fracture. Placed me in a boot that was an up front cost of over $250. Not explained during meeting with this dr. He wanted to see me again in 1 week. I went back and his first statement was why are you here. I told him he wanted me to come back in a week. Then he said why havent you walked on your foot, because he told me not to. And told me to stay off of it for a solid week and not work. Then proceeded to tell me I could get a shot of (cortizone I guess) or I could get a stem cell shot that was an up front cost. I told him I understood insurance and to only give the shot that is included in the coverage. He said the shot was to help my foot to continue to heal. Not that I had plantar fasciitis. Then proceeded to bill the insurance company for the plantar fasciitis not the stress fracture. Its been 4 weeks and I cannot put pressure on my heel at all. He just called and said he diagnosed me correctly and why did I call my primary care physician about him. I wanted xrays and would pay and asked to pay by phone and have mailed and the nurse would not allow it. This office is inept! BEWARE!!! All he wants to do is sell you shots, boots, shoes, etc.... $$$

An excellent Foot Surgen.

I learned quite a few things. I had a hammer toe that needed to be straightened. My regular doctor referred me to Dr. Ceasar. If you have any issues dealing with the feet. He's the doctor to see about it. Very impressed. I highly recommend him.

Very caring

I have been under treatment for a long time under different Dr's but with Dr Ceasar I am able to open up and he has always offered solutions or other programs that might help me.Dr Ceasar has been the Best psychiatrist I have ever worked with and he also manages my meds.I don't know what's going to happen when he retires

Past Provider, Revisited

Dr. Ceasar first saw me about ten years ago for similar issues then I was unable to see him because my insurance changed; am seeing him again because he combines medication with therapy, not just medication alone. He has a caring affect and I trust him.

Had food in his mouth during consultation

The doctor was eating during our consultation and appeared very distracted....

Caring and concerned

I have been dealing with Dr. Ceaser for several years. He has always been a good listener and very supportive. He even met with some of my family for a session to explain what I was dealing with. That really helped me by adding my family's support. Thank you Dr. Ceaser.

Would not recommend !!!

I was a pre-teenager when Dr. Cesar had my parents check me into Del Amo Hospital for 2 months. My diagnosis was Narcissism. I was 12 years old, hyper active and closeted. I was never molested, arrested or harmed myself but he had my parents take me in after one visit. I never understood why at the time and felt like he just wanted my parents insurance money. After being in the hospital for a month he showed my and I a xerox from a textbook, highlighted was the definition of Narcissim. I was a closeted / hyper active child and this diagnosis was not grounds to keep me in a hospital with children that were suicidal, depressed or had a addiction problems. Homosexuals have a lot of Narcissistic traits and this diagnosis should never be grounds to take away anyone's freedom.His actions created harm to me... Weekly outpatient care visits should have been the first form of treatment. S.

Dr. Harold P Ceasar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Torrance, CA.