Dr. Harold Chaskey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Chaskey Jr?

Plattsburgh Mom

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

We have several children who have received excellent care from Dr. Chaskey over the past 15 years, but in particular, a son with a few health concerns that he has provided top notch service for and given us many suggestions for navigating his care with others, school, etc. We highly recommend him and the Plattsburgh Pediatrics team.

Scary

Posted on June 14th, 2012

My daughter brought my 1 year old grand daughter today to see the doctor for vomiting, coughing and just plain being sick. They told her we will have her do an upper GI on Friday. My daughter begged them to help her and find out what is going on. Keep in mind on their site they advertise they have X-ray and lab on site. They did not take blood nor do an X-ray. My daughter calls me when she gets home and I tell her take the baby to the ER and thank God she did this baby has pneumonia and a uti this doctors office is disgusting!!!! Yes there is proof of everything I just said.

Posted on January 13th, 2015