Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Harold Chow has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
Dr. Harold Chow is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
The tumor inside my left nasal got diagnosed by Dr. Harold Chow. Even though, it is a benign nerve tumor, however Dr. Chow has done some research and found out it was a very rare type of tumor named Schawnnoma ! And there are only under one hundred cases ever get reported. I was very worried and nervous for all those days before it get removed. However, i subconsciously feel everything will go smoothly as recognizing the confidence in Dr. Chow based on the way he talks and represent himself. Dr. Chow is a true talented specialist in this field yet bold and honest. You may ask a serious question and he will give you a straight answer without sugar-coating it. That's what i like as people always say Honesty is the best policy. The whole operation took almost 4 hours to finish, and I woke up safe and sound ! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Harold Chow for everything he has done for me. I'd like to thank him for his latest and greatest achievement. This type of tumor and the surgery he had beautifully performed will absolutely add another step for his ladder of success and valuable experience in his career. Thank you doc and thank you sir !
24 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBaldwin Park Medical Center, 1011 Baldwin Park Blvd, Baldwin Park, CA
Dr. Harold Chow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baldwin Park, CA.