Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold S Cline has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Disorders
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Disorders
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Cline took on my case - involving a fractured shoulder with 2 previous surgeries by another surgeon and then a bad infection. Without his help, I ran a real possiblity of putting myself into a life threatening position. Thanks to Dr. Cline's expertise - he saved my shoulder and most likely my life. I wish he were still in SW Michigan as I need his help again and I'm not sure if I really can or want to trust anyone else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Harold S Cline accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAspirus Iron River Hospital, 1400 W Ice Lake Rd, Iron River, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold S Cline in this video.
Dr. Harold S Cline is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Iron River, MI.