Dr. Harold S Cline Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold S Cline?

competent and comforting!

Dr Cline is direct and to the point. Very pleasant and informative. Answers questions clearly. Offers advice.

Excellent Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dr. Cline took on my case - involving a fractured shoulder with 2 previous surgeries by another surgeon and then a bad infection. Without his help, I ran a real possiblity of putting myself into a life threatening position. Thanks to Dr. Cline's expertise - he saved my shoulder and most likely my life. I wish he were still in SW Michigan as I need his help again and I'm not sure if I really can or want to trust anyone else.