Dr. Harold B Collins Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Harold B Collins Jr?

He should be cloned... He is the BEST doctor I have ever had

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Collins he is very caring and sensitive to the patients needs and concerns. He not ONLY put the patient FIRST but he also LISTENS to your wants, needs and concerns. Which MANY doctors do NOT do now days. He makes you feel comfortable and NEVER ONCE did he make me feel RUSHED or as if he did NOT have the time to spend with me regarding my condition. He delivered my first born and I would NEVER ASK for ANOTHER doctor to care for me if I decided to have more children. He is the BEST...

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Harold B Collins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.