Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold A Cronson has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 12
I was referred by my therapist to call and make a Appt, the receptionist asked what needs I was on. I told her 3 mg of xanex as one of my mess. She told me in a not so kind way, that I was on a high dosage and the Dr would not prescribe them to me, I told her I wanted to discuss with the Dr that I wanted to wean off them eventually. She said oh No he is old school, you will have to go to the hospital. After we hung up,the phone, I was thinking how do you tell someone that, with out knowing or even making an appt? It clearly states he helps with depression. So if this is the case, then I would put on his website, will not prescribe Xanex or help wean you off! At least I found someone else who cares.
They told me to seek treatment else where bc I told the I was not used to doing doc appointment follow ups each month. I told the scheduleing lady that I would if I absolutly had to and they still refused to see me. That is REDICULIOUS! I hate this Psych hunt. They have all been rude or idiots so far...coming from someone with a psych degree, thats saying something!
36 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Harold A Cronson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarold Andrew Cronson Md, 4925 N O Connor Rd Ste 120, Irving, TX
Dr. Harold A Cronson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.