Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold L Eichler has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 6
Excelent diagnosis. Great bedside manner. Really cares about patient! I have referred several freiends and relatives to him and will continue to do so. He corrrectly diagnosed a person I referred to him that was recieving the wrong treatment. Issues referrals as needed, not just for the sake of running up costs.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Eichler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Harold L Eichler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarold L Eichler Md, 83 Meisner Ave, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Harold L Eichler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.