Dr. Harold Farber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Farber?

Great Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I usually don’t do reviews, but after all the time Dr Farber spent with me explaining the treatment for my skin cancer I feel I have to put this out there. I have been to Dr Farber’s office a number of times, every time I have been there he and his team were very caring, the visit wasn’t rushed and he listened to and addressed my questions and concerns. He gets an A+ in my book. GREAT DOC!!!!

Best Doc

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr Farber is truly a doctor for the people. I was very worried about a particular spot I noticed on my skin. Dr Farber took the time to answer my questions and alleviate my fears. He then treated me and completely resolved the situation. He was amazing but even more than that I noticed such a variety of different people in the office as patients and as staff. He treated all with respect. In all my dealings with different Doctors Dr Farber is by far the most capable and unbiased genuine Doctor I have ever seen.

Hero

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr Farber is my hero. My husband has severe psoriasis that affects him physically and mentally. He is a machinist who suffered psoriasis all over his body and hands. His hand would bleed every day after work. He was so self conscious with his appearance that he locked himself away from everyone including me . Dr Farber was able to treat my husband's psoriasis and give him back his life again. One thing Dr Farber did that I will never forget is that he still continued to treat my husband with no cost when my husband lost his job. This is what a good doctor does. He stands by you like Dr Farber did for me and my family. He looks at my husband as a person to help without regard to money or race or gender. He is just a wonderful caring and a good human being.

Wonderful Doc

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I am a woman with a full time job. I am a mother and I am a wife. I also have s parent that is getting older. No wonder I have wrinkles all over my face. I am very busy and usually don't have time to think about myself. Reality kicked in when my son's girlfriend thought I was his grandmother!! That's when I did a lot of homework and found Dr Farber. In this day and age it was very refreshing to find someone like Dr Farber. He was very honest and took time to really talk with me about what I could do and what it would cost- straight answers and information. He gave me the best options to make me look better. I got botox, laser and a type of injection. After four weeks everything kicked in and I have for the first time in a very long time been told that I look "beautiful." Bottom line -I feel good. I wish I had done this sooner. Thank you Dr Farber!!

Top Doc

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

Dr Farber is an excellent doctor. My child was suffering from severe eczema. The baby kept the whole family up all night. I went to multiple dermatologists and to get an appointment at the University hospital dermatologist was a six month wait. Dr Farber's office was so nice in getting me in within 24 hours. After three visits my baby was clear. Dr Farber answered my questions and really developed a great rapport with my entire family. He treated us wonderfully and excellently. Great Doctor

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2017

Dr Farber is a excellent doctor. He found a melanoma on my ear. I was very scared, I am a 45 year old woman and a wife and a mother. He sat me down and went over all the treatment options very clearly. He then found me an oncologist that was in my network. He even met my husband and I and the surgeon at the hospital. He saved my life. I am cancer free now because of him. My kids got their mom back. Thank you Dr Farber for being there for me and my family.

Top doc

Posted on June 11th, 2017

I went to Dr Farber for hair loss and cosmetic concerns. As soon as I turned 40 my whole body fell apart!! I noticed Hair loss, wrinkles and bad things!! I went to Dr Farber. He took a look at my face and said that I am not going to laser your face. I am going to treat the spot on your nose first. I got angry and left. After talking to my husband I decided to come in and get the spot on my nose treated. A week later I found out that I had melanoma but it was very early. Dr Farber saved my life!! He treated me out of concern for my care more than a desire to make money. He is a genuinely excellent Doctor. After he treated my melanoma he went on to treatmy hair loss condition and helped me look younger!! I truly think Dr Farber is a credit to his field and a really good person.

Wonderful doc

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. I really appreciate his help.

Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He is very capable and knowledgeable. I came to him for hair loss. He treated me with compassion and precision care. He took me seriously and truly wanted to help me. He diagnosed me with a fungal infection of the scalp. After 2 visits I started to see some definite improvement. Other doctors previously told me that my hair loss is related to my age. I know that I am aging but that doesn't mean that my hair loss and my concerns are not treatable. Thank you for helping me Dr Farber when multiple other doctors did not!!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Bumpy

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Farber took care of my horrible skin conditions. First, he made me feel less freakish for having all those bumps, then he took away the bumps. I am very greteful.

Highly respected

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He went out of his way to help me with my psoriasis. He educated me on the newest treatments that are available. I have really bad insurance that wouldn't pay for my treatment. Dr Farber was able to give me samples each month. In the meantime he enrolled me in a program that helped pay for my Stelara. I can't wait until this summer. This is the very first time ever that I can go to the beach without having to worry or be embarrassed that people are looking at me as if I have a bad disease.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

He was helpful in treating my acne after the birth of my daughter.