Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Harold A Fuselier Jr
Dr. Harold A Fuselier Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold A Fuselier Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Harold A Fuselier Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Harold A Fuselier Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
51 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1967
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTULANE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, 1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold A Fuselier Jr, MD - Urology in New Orleans, LA, in this video.
Dr. Harold A Fuselier Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.