Dr. Harold H Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold H Rosen?

Needs to retire

Very old school arrogant doctor who we'll send you to a pain clinic faster than you can say " Good morning" if your condition isn't the typical textbook issue

its been a couple of years and as of now i have not received a followup

Great doctor! Very, very impressed. I will recommend him.

He took the time to listen to me. He did everything he needed to do to evaluate my condition. His instructions were very clear/precise. Written down for me to take with me for referral. The prescriptions he gave me made me feel better a few hours after taking them. Dr. Rosen is very caring/kind/knowledgeable and professional. He is the only doctor I've seen concerning this matter that has been able to help me. I admire/appreciate and respect him.

very upset about my entire visit with this doctor. The best thing about our visit is his intern. She at least spent more then 5 minutes with us. We were rushed out of the office because "they needed the room". Very poor professionalism and could care less. Your just a number not a person here....

It took him two months to send the results of my colonoscopy to my primary doctor.

the worse

has a personality of a roach--diagnosed my husband incorrectly