Dr. Harold Haber Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Harold Haber?

radiological patient

Posted on September 18th, 2012

He lost my previous mammography films, which he had read as normal, so there was no basis for comparison of the tumor presence or size. I could not contact him after he hastily told me I had breast cancer. The x-rays were there one day while he and I were in the room, and gone the next, never to be seen again. No help from Seton to help me find them; after a few days, the hospital refused to accept my calls.

THE best radiologist

Posted on July 28th, 2012

While often you don't get to meet your radiologist, thankfully I did. Dr. Haber is the MOST professional and dedicated physician I have met. This is the doctor you want to read your studies.

Lung Cancer