Dr. Harold Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Hamilton?

back surgery

Posted on December 10th, 2017

I have been under Dr. H.B. Hamiltons care two times for back surgery, and both times they were sugsessfull . The Dr. and staff are remarkable at what they do. I would recommend Dr. H.B. Hamilton to my friends and new aquantices .

Back Surgery

Posted on November 28th, 2017

I found Dr. Hamilton to be very informative and helpful. He addressed my problem with a solution and the outcome has been successful, no more back pain.

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Procedure was well explained and rehab was really stressed. Overall a very positive experience with excellent communication.

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Hamilton and his staff are all excellent with their patients.

Doctor Hamilton

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Hamilton is an excellent doctor. He took a tumor out of my husband's brain. He had so well with no problems at all. Bless him.

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Double fusion on my lower back after all other treatments were suggested and tried. Great doctor and staff. Easy to understand and he was very clear on what to expect after surgery and what to do to ensure I benefited the most from the procedure.

Back surgery.

Posted on May 16th, 2017

As a 75 year old patient, I have received complete relief of back pain and muscle cramps in my legs. Dr Hamilton fused L-2 thru L-5 in 2013, and then fused L-1 and L-2 in 2016. I walk 3-4 miles each day.......no problems.

Worst Surgeon Ever!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

If I could give this doctor any less rating, I would. I had two back to back surgeries approximately 10 years ago. I was left with utinary and fecal incontinence, neuropathy from waist down through my feet. I have had several surgeries trying to fix things as a result of his ineptness. When I awoke from surgery, I was partly paralyzed. I ended up having blood clot in spine, pulmonary embolisms, two blood transfusions, spent one month in hospital and two in rehab. He did not visit me once in the hospital except to tell me I had to have emergency surgery about 9:00 PM. He never came back to talk to my husband. I am suffering greatly because of him. I would not let him near anyone I cared about.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I have total faith in Dr. Hamilton. I would only choose him. He and his staff are very friendly and caring

EXCELLENT SURGEON

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Dr. Hamilton repaired poor work by another surgeon. He did not overstate the possible improvement, although I was feeling much better just hours post-op. He treated me with great care and respect, and answered every question we had before and after surgery. The surgery was 5 hours long because of previous scar tissue and herniated disc material. I am very pleased.

Back Surgery and Neck Surgery

Posted on April 20th, 2017

About 4 years ago I had to have back surgery and since Dr. Hamilton had performed surgery on several of my family, I decided to use him also. I was so pleased with the outcome of that surgery that when I started having trouble with my neck he was the first person I thought of. I returned to him and had the neck surgery and am healing well and having no problems. I would recommend Dr. Hamilton to anyone and have done so in the past.

Hamilton