- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Helton Jr MD
Dr. Harold Helton Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Somerset, KY, with other offices in Somerset, KY and Somerset, KY. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Harold Helton Jr has 3 locations
Dr. Harold Helton Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Harold Helton Jr has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Harold Helton Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Harold Helton Jr
Dr. Helton Jr graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in 1996. Dr. Helton Jr works in Somerset, KY and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Helton Jr is affiliated with Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital.