Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Harold C Henderson
Harold C Henderson is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
Former Dr. Clay Henderson was a BRILLIANT physician. I worked with him for 12+ years and he was one of the brightest, most educated physicians in Dallas. In early 2000 he suffered a closed head injury. On top of that he married a not so perfect wife. The two issues took control of what was once a VERY brilliant man. Today I report that Clay Henderson has left this world. For the few that have bashed his reputation, there are thousands that he has saved. All in all, he left a wonderful mark on this world and will NEVER be forgotten.
I began seeing Dr. Henderson several yr's ago for chronic back pain. Dr. Henderson ordered the necessary test and was able to interpret the mri results that other dr's had failed. After Dr. H had diagnosed my prob. my pcp and other specialist agreed and with him and applauded his ability to dx problem. He expected his staff to be professional as was he in my opinion.
This doctor suffers from severe mood swings. When I first saw him, he acted strangely paranoid. At one point he asked me if I was with the DEA. He asked how I found him. When I told him he was in the Yellowpages he didn't believe me at first. I offered to bring him a copy of the advertisment on my next visit and he quickly said, "That's okay. I might still be in the Yellowpages, but I've asked my staff to remove me." Okay, whatever. When it was established I was a credible patient, he prescribed me all the necessary medications, but with each visit he was very unpredictable. Some visits he would be very friendly and helpful. Other visits he was very grouchy, moody, irritable, didn't like to be questioned and was extremly unfriendly. I know he was having problems with his wife. I think she was sick or something else very serious. But he shouldn't be in this business if he's going to let it affect his bedside manner. He probably needs to be on medication himself. I changed doctors because of his mood swings. I'm the patient and should be treated as such. He came across as being very unprofessional. The doctor I have now is very friendly and I've had no problems since. Too bad because I think Dr. Henderson could have been a very good doctor if he wasn't so moody and grouchy.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9850 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX
Harold C Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.