Dr. Harold Holliday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Holliday?

He only cares about the money

Posted on August 24th, 2016

This guy left me to die. Gave me medication that did nothing for me. Refused to listen when i said it did not help. Would not return my calls for help. He left me to die. He got his money though

I'm better with hopes of feeling normal again

Posted on July 29th, 2016

First doctor in my life who really wants to get to the root of my problems. I have hope now because I'm beginning to feel better. Thyroid trouble can suck the life out of a person but I'm getting my life back now.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Great Dr. Good staff, comfortable enviornment.

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr. Holliday takes time with you and answers any questions about your health concerns.

Lpn

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

As a Nurse I have worked at many places and have been to many doctors. He is the Best You will ever find!!! Thankyou Dr Holliday

First doctor that treats parasites and heavy metal poisoning.

Posted on June 10th, 2013

It takes a while to get in but it is worth the visit. Parasites are now rampant in the U.S. with the flood of illegal immigrants that have come to the U.S. carrying their once exotic critters inside their gut. If you have traveled extensively or was raised in a temperate warm climate you probably have them. Dr. Holliday actually treats for them as the menace to health that the really are. Also exposure to mercury and other heavy metals can affect vitality especially with aging process. Dr. Holliday does not just treat symptoms. He treats causes.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Needs to fire his office manager - very unprofessional!

Scared of germs

Posted on June 26th, 2012

In order to see Cindy for electrodermal, you must first meet with her father, Dr. Holliday. However, if Dr. Holliday believes you are to ill and might pass something along to his daughter, he will not allow you to see her. I understand not wanting to get ill, but why would a healthy person be going to the doctor? I just feel that perhaps this family is in the wrong line of work if they do not want to be around sick people.

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Very kind, caring Christian man, I think highly ofDr. Holiday and am thrilled that he was open toNatural ways of dealing with health issues!I personally don't have a very high opinion ofThr medical world. So this is saying a lot coming From me.

Posted on July 5th, 2017