Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold J Miller
Dr. Harold J Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold J Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Harold J Miller has the following 21 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Breast Exam
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Preventive Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Harold J Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
58 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1960
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Harold J Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLyndon B Johnson Hospital, 5656 Kelley St, Houston, TX
Dr. Harold J Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.