4.8

Have you seen Dr. Harold R Jordan?

Outstanding!

I have been working with a young man who presented with stress, agitation and CLEAR signs of a mental health disorder. I did have my thoughts, however, I am not a licensed Pyschiatrist. He finally landed in the presence of Dr. Jordan. Thank you Dr. Jordan. This young man stopped by to see me today and is relieved, hopeful and feels he understands himself more due to your spot on diagnosis. Yes, he may be a little scared, but I have confidence you will help this young man on the way to functioning again.

Competent

My first appointment was thorough. I feel confident with Dr. Jordan's treatment plan.

Competent and Compassionate

Dr. Jordan is a competent and empathic psychiatrist. I didn't feel rushed. In the past, doctors would only spend 5-10 minutes with me to basically hand me a prescription. My first appointment with Dr. Jordan was an hour and very comprehensive.

Definitely the Best Psychiatrist!!!!

I have bipolar disorder and had been misdiagnosed for many years by other providers. My primary doctor recommended Dr. Jordan because he has an outstanding reputation. He certainly lived up to this. I was diagnosed correctly and prescribed the right medication. I am now functioning again. My first visit was 60 minutes and was detailed and my subsequent visits were from 1/2 hour to 40 minutes.

A psychiatrist that listens and cares.

I was referred to Dr. Jordan by my therapist for medication management. I expected a 5-10 minutes session, but to my relief, Dr. Jordan spent a significant amount of time with me. He answered my questions and concerns with kindness and respect. He is the best psychiatrist I have ever had and I continue to see him once a month.

A Very Caring Psychiatrist and a Real Person

Dr. Jordan has always taken excellent care of me. I never feel rushed and know I am in the hands of a caring and real human being.

Dr. Harold R Jordan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northampton, MA.