Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Harold K Dunn
Dr. Harold K Dunn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold K Dunn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harold K Dunn has the following 17 expertise
- Spinal Fusion
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Harold K Dunn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harold K Dunn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
I visited with 8 orthopedics as my hip condition worsened before meeting with Dr. Dunn. He was recommended by JR Steadman, our Winter Olympic Surgeon for many years and I've been truly impressed with Dr Dunn's treatment of me. I had both hips replaced separately in '92, one wear plate replaced due to material wear and the other is to be replaced in the future. Dr Dunn took time to clearly explain my condition and my options, including the mechanics and risks. I was greatly impressed with his knowledge of the issues and the clear explanations. He performed excellent surgeries and provided good follow up. His addressed all of my uncertainties. His assistants have been great also. I have no hip issues today. As a fitness fanatic I have been able to maintain a consistent program throughout my 21 years.
I arrived at the U of U Medical Center as as possibly loosing the feeling in my legs. He operated on me, anterior spinal fusion, placing in me an invention of his and using one of my ribs for a graft. That was 35 years ago and I am still walking. I have a lot of pain from things wearing away, but I owe him a lot. He had operated on 10 men before me at that time. It was fairly new surgery, and a bone bank was never heard of. He is a very intelligent man. However, he lacks empathy in many respects. But, one can't have it all.
49 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Harold K Dunn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Utah Orthopedic Center, 590 S Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold K Dunn, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Salt Lake City, UT, in this video.
Dr. Harold K Dunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.