Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold B Kaiser
Dr. Harold B Kaiser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Osseo, MN. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Kaiser is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold B Kaiser has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
Dr. Harold B Kaiser has the following 5 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Clinical Research
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Risk Pregnancy
Dr. Harold B Kaiser has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harold B Kaiser is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
This place is archaic!! They do not have online bill pay, do not have voicemail, and told me they cannot send me an email of my billing statement because "they do not have secure email". Plus if you call the business office to make a payment, the phone rings 10 times before it just hangs up on you after 5pm, when most people are home from work and would like to talk to someone or pay their bill. The doctors are great and well informed, but they really need to come into the 21st century. I've noticed I also have a paper chart that my health history is thrown into and its not even held together with any binding. I'll be transferring to another clinic where I can have a "MyChart" where I can look up my medical records online, pay via online services, leave someone a voicemail, and receive and accept an email. I'm assuming this practice is lacking an administrator or someone in charge of the simple business aspects of this office, and they need to invest in someone to take on this task immediately.
Dr. Kaiser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Minnesota Medical School
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Harold B Kaiser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold B Kaiser in this video.
Dr. Harold B Kaiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.