Dr. Harold G Lee Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Harold G Lee?

Not worth going to this doctor

It has taken me a while to review this doctor, but I feel it's necessary. I had widespread pain and tried Dr. Lee as a last resort. Being nice is a good attribute, but being a good doctor is another thing. He was distracted during my appointment, commenting on the sky at one point. He ran nerve conduction studies, and then, he told me that he'd do acupuncture and it was my last hope. During acupuncture, needles were left in my leg, at the tendon and one other place. The tables were so hard and uncomfortable. When I have needles put into me, I prefer to see those coming out of a sterile bag. I didn't. Luckily, I did see the needles he left behind. This isn't acupuncture, not really, and if you want to get well, get to a truly alternative doctor. I did, and I managed to get well despite being told this "acupuncture" was a last resort in his opinion. I could say so much more.

Kind and understanding

Dr. Harold G Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.