Dr. Harold Lin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Harold Lin?

Rude!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Just calling the office for a first time appointment set the pace for the whole visit. Staff was absolutely rude and unhelpful. I was treated as if I was a waste of time and effort. My career isn't in the medical reception profession, so don't expect me to know the codes and then glare at me with a sigh of exasperation when I ask for clarification. Manners or communication are NOT what you will find here. I don't care how many years of experience you have Dr. Lin... your bedside manner is out right shameful!

First Class!

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Thorough, caring, interested in my progress, attention to detail---Dr. Lin offers first class medical care. Because of this, I've stayed with Dr. Lin for some years now. His staff couldn't be better, more caring or more professional. The referral to specialists are with my needs in mind. I have complete confidence in my care with Dr. Lin and his staff. I do recommend him highly.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Dr. Lin is the physician for my elderly mother. I take her to all appointments.We have never waited more than 10-15 minutes. As my mother's caregiver and health care agent Dr.Lin has always found time to talk to me about my concerns. He calls frequentlyregarding my mother's status in the nursing home. I simple do not understand the bad reviews unlessthose persons have no tolerance for hisrelatively heavy accent, however I understand him perfectly with some patience.

Professionalism is lackng

Posted on July 29th, 2010

The office manager (wife of the doctor) is a very unhappy and has a poor attitude. I asked if I could see the doctor during a immunization shot and I was told that if you see him, you would have to pay. I say "no, thanks" I can get that online as well and walked out. All I wanted to do was talk to him and ask about side effects, because the nurse wasn't able to answer my questions. The nurse was a backup nurse because the usual nurse was out on maternity. A few months go by and I get a bill for a copay and I am told by the office manager that I need to pay for that because they forgot. I called my insurance and was told by them (and I have a print out) that I do not have a co-pay obligation. Both my insurance and I will be sending this over to them.

Horrible!

Posted on April 26th, 2010

This guy was harsh, mean and short with me. He reminded me of my dad who is a angry know it all Asian man. I felt like I had to justify why I was feeling the way that I was. He was rude with no feelings of compassion, did not crack a smile and tried to pull the "I'm the doctor and you are the young and stupid patient" card. His office staff "forgot" to put in my request to see my specialists and I had to call for them to realize it. He was the worst primary doctor that I have ever had and do not recommend anyone to go to him unless you want to feel inferior while suffering from his broken English and unprepared staff. As my headline said, Horrible!

Posted on October 20th, 2016