- Monmouth Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold G Marks MD
Dr. Harold G Marks, MD is a doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA( and 2 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology, Pediatrics, Neurology, Pediatrics.
Dr. Harold G Marks has 4 locations
Dr. Harold G Marks has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Harold G Marks has the following 10 expertise
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Harold G Marks Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3350 State Route 138 Ste 117 Wall Township , NJ 07719
- 65 Festival Dr Voorhees , NJ 08043
- 3601 A St Philadelphia , PA 19134
- 2050 Voorhees Town Ctr Voorhees , NJ 08043
More about Dr. Harold G Marks
Dr. Marks graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1972. He works in Voorhees, NJ and 3 other locations and specializes in Child Neurology, Pediatrics and Neurology. Dr. Marks is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center.