Dr. Harold Mclendon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Mclendon?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Have not seen Dr. McLendon in a few years, but he is one of the finest doctors I have ever seen. I shall be visiting again soon.

Good Experience

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Listened well. Answered all my questions. Delivered one of my three children. Great bedside manner

4 Star Rating along with the 4 C's representing Dr. McLendon

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Dr. McLendon delivered both of my children and this year I had a minor procedure that he handled for me as well. He is one of the most passionate, caring, down to earth doctors that are very hard to find in our fast paced world that we live in today. Dr. McLendon bends over backwards to make sure his patients are well taken care of while in his office or at the hospital. After your visit, you will have more knowledge than when you walked in the office regarding your medical condition. He is a class act and I wish that all of my doctor's were like him when it comes to bedside manner and having a caring heart. You will find the 3 C's when visiting with Dr. McLendon: CARING, COMPASSIONATE, CHRISTIAN & CONSCIOUS.

I love Dr. McLendon

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Dr. McLendon is one of the most caring doctors I have ever known. He truly cares about his patients. He listens when you have concerns and takes all the time needed to answer your questions. He delivered both of my children and I could never thank him enough for all he did for my babies during delivery. Wish all doctors cared for their patients like he did.

Really?

Posted on February 18th, 2014

After a failed procedure, I was treated like it was my fault. I'm sure Dr. McLendon was embarrassed and didn't want to admit it. I'm glad I found out and finally received the help I needed from another doctor not associated with him.

Busy Mom of 3

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I only gave Dr. McLendon one star because although for the most part I had a fair experience with this office staff and doctors, the dissatisfaction comes from this doctor performing poorly on my son's (newborn at the time) circumcision. He botched it! The day he came to preform the procedure, he looked EXHAUSTED! He had been on call all night and came in the early morning hours to finish instead of going home, resting and returning to finish what work he had left. I asked him if he was fit to go ahead with the circumcision, and answered me "yes". I trusted him as a Physician to have good judgement, instead my son received a flawed circumcision!! Now he must have an operation to correct it. And after contacting his office, to not avail we received NO HELP! The least they could've done was cover the new costs associated with fixing HIS MISTAKE!! But of course, since they have my portion of the payments needed they're done with me and no longer need me as a patient. If I were you and were considering this practice I highly recommend taking this review into consideration. I am taking the time to write this so that other women and mother's to be may make a better choice than I did. Lesson learned.

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. McLendon made a wrong diagnosis that almost cost me my life. I will never see this doctor again and would not recommend him. He did not listen to me when I told him "I know something is wrong" He told me to go home and take a laxative. I was diagnosed a week later, by another doctor, with a complete intestinal blockage. I had to have surgery.

Wrong Diagnosis leading to poor care!

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

He told me I didn't have Fibroids and was an "excellent candidate" for his Ablation procedure after reviewing my vaginal Ultrasound. During the procedure (in which he used a machine that talked him through it step by by much like a CPR or automatic defibrillator prompter) he "discovered" I did have fibroids after all but "unfortunately" his procedure couldn't remove them. Meanwhile he billed my insurance company and requested a large out of pocket payment from me but I was left with Fibroids and continued excessive bleeding; in short he did not treat my condition he simply billed me for his procedure. I wonder if that was his intention all along. Another doctor told me any Doctor should have been able to see that I had fibroids - I was not a complicated case. Dr McLendon's a nice Southern man - will hug you and smile at every visit - but his honesty and skills leave a lot to be desired.

Posted on July 9th, 2017