Dr. Harold Mcswain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Mcswain?

Saved me

Posted on October 4th, 2016

The VA gave me a diagnosis of cancer on my right kidney. Surgery needed ASAP. Went to Dr. McSwain. He ran tests and found it was only a water cyst. Dr. McSwain and the other doctors at Conrad Pearson Clinic saved me from a dangerous Surgery at the VA Memphis. Surgery at the VA Memphis is a dangerous undertaking.

Great physician!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. McSwain definitely shows his patients he cares by spending time with you. I was not impressed by the large and noisy waiting room. The billing personnel could smile a little more. Overall, my annual visits are easy and without delay. Dr. McSwain has the best attitude and is always listening to me throughout the whole visit.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I am extremely pleased to have Dr McSwain as my Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 27th, 2017