Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Michlewitz
Dr. Harold Michlewitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockton, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Michlewitz is affiliated with Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Michlewitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Harold Michlewitz has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Vulvar Diseases
Dr. Harold Michlewitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I used to have Dr. Michlewitz as my OB/GYN many years ago and then I moved away and changed Dr's. I am sick of meeting a new DR or nurse midwife every time I walk through the doors of offices and I honestly think this is how a lot of practices are now a days. I moved back to the area and I am glad his office is accepting more patients. He was there for the birth of my oldest son and always met me at the hospital when I was having complications. Some people might be upset because he is not on time for his appointments, however give him a break because he is running up to the hospital to deliver women all the time. He does not just pass off his patients to other doctors on the labor and delivery floor and I respect that quality. His bedside manner is normal for a man, women might think he is a little shroud at first but he honestly is sincere. He is very understanding when it comes to major issues and responds well with detailed questions prior to any procedure. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
Dr. Michlewitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
Mass General Hospital
St Margarets Hospital
42 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold Michlewitz in this video.
Dr. Harold Michlewitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.