Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Mihm
Dr. Harold Mihm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, IA, with another office in Davenport, IA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mihm is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center Davenport, Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus and Genesis Medical Center - West Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Mihm has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Harold Mihm has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Harold Mihm has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harold Mihm is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Mihm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
41 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold Mihm in this video.
Dr. Harold Mihm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.