Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold R Moore has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
Showing 3 of 3
I had a really bad experience with Dr. Moore. I had taken my father who's a heart patient to the doctor. My father had to be admiited to a hospital in Washington following an emergency and the doctor there had advised an aortic valve replacement for him. Since we are based out of MA, I was looking for a doctor here and went to Dr. Moore with my father's medical reports and an echocardiogram CD. Dr. Moore mentioned he has seen the reports and would get back to us with his detailed opinion once he looks through the CD. He mentioned this should take a couple of days. On hearing nothing from him after more than a week, we called the clinic only to know that currently he's out of town. What followed over the next few weeks was a series of calls from our end and no response from the doctor or the clinic. Finally, we heard back from the clinic and the staff mentioned that the doctor has reviewed the CD and she would call us the next day. However, we didn't get any call from the clinic and subsequently have given up on contacting Dr. Moore's office.Another very important thing is that Dr. Moore had mentioned that he has reviewed the medical reports. But, surprisingly the report had an error that was pointed out by another cardiologist that we subsequently referred to. In the report, my father's pressure gradient was mentioned as 15mm with an AVA of 0.8, which apparantly is not possible.I am very disappointed with Dr. Moore and would not recommend him.
37 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Harold R Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarold R Moore Md, 213 West St, Milford, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold R Moore in this video.
Dr. Harold R Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.