Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold J Pean
Dr. Harold J Pean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pean is affiliated with Rio Grande Regional Hospital and Mission Regional Medical Center. Dr. Pean has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold J Pean has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Besides LONG waiting hours (4+ HOURS) Pean OVER-MEDICATES patients w/the TENDANCY TO PRESCRIBE THE WRONG MEDICINE. Though not all his patiencearer treated this way, ONLY THOSE HE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF. Aswell as CHARGING INSURANCE FOR TOP MEDS & NECESSITIES WHILE YOU THE PATIENT WHINES UP WITH GENERIC
Dr. Pean is a great doctor with exceptional diagnostic ability; he diagnosed what 6 other doctors missed. He will actually take the time to look at your symptoms and figure out what is wrong, unlike a lot of other doctors out there. I had multiple doctors dismiss my complaints because I was "too young" to have health issues; he saw past that and actually did the legwork to find out what was really wrong with me. The ONLY complaint is you will have a long wait.
Dr. Pean is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Universidad Veracruzana Ciudad Mendoza
Graduated in 1984
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Harold J Pean accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMission Internal Medicine Clinic, 909 Business Park Dr Ste 6, Mission, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold J Pean in this video.
Dr. Harold J Pean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission, TX.