Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold L Pearson has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Harold L Pearson has the following 10 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
Showing 5 of 6
I have had quite a few operations but I would Not recommend eye surgery here. He is swamped, left my eye worse than before, nurse question me about how many times they dial aged my eye, when in operating room a board with patients name and procedure was in there and my name was not, awake fully the whole time. Would not do it there again! Now my eye is messed up and I don't know what to do
40 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Harold L Pearson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Surgery Center, 3211 Sugar Hill Rd, Texarkana, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold L Pearson in this video.
Dr. Harold L Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, AR.