Dr. Harold Pearson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Pearson?

He Cares

Posted on April 20th, 2017

A good Christian. He takes the time to have in depth conversation with patient about their condition. He really cares about his patients. He is a little slower than other doctors but I like that because he is thorough anud I feel comfortable with his caring and expertise.

The worst experience

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I have had quite a few operations but I would Not recommend eye surgery here. He is swamped, left my eye worse than before, nurse question me about how many times they dial aged my eye, when in operating room a board with patients name and procedure was in there and my name was not, awake fully the whole time. Would not do it there again! Now my eye is messed up and I don't know what to do

Posted on May 14th, 2016