Dr. Harold T Peart Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Harold T Peart?

Excellent Dr and staff

I find that Dr Peart has vast experience and figures things out pretty quickly and acurately .. His is also very efficient without sacrificing courtesy and service.

Wow, talk about scam artist. This man told me that he would submit my referral and never did. I had to follow up with my medical group to get things going. Then he tells me that no one in the medical group will perform what I needed. Which was a lie. My insurance had to go over him. He has had several failed surgeries and a bad reputation. Trust me, go elsewhere.

I have a patient of Dr. Peart for over 20 years. I have found him to be knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and generous. He delivered my grandchild.

Ridiculous. I went for a full physical and all he did was give a pap smear and ask me family history questions. He didn't give me a breast exam, didn't listen to my heart, my breathing, reflexes, check for skin imperfections, my throat, nothing. Nice guy I'm sure but that was very unprofessional

Poor Bedside Manner

I've been a patient of Dr. Peart for over 10 years. The office staff are not friendly, helpful or knowledgeable and Dr. Peart can come off as uncaring and dismissive. Why have I kept him as my doctor you may ask? I ask myself the same thing everytime I go into his office. What I do appreciate about him is that he takes my calls and answers my questions whenever I need information. He's a good guy overall.

Dr. Peart Sucks

No bedside manner; a lack of knowledge; and his offices are ghetto/disgusting.

he doesn't listen

i don't want to go into details about my medical conditions, but suffice it to say, he blew off my questions and concerns.plus, the very long wait times (anywhere from 30 min to 2 hours).i will not be back.

PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

Do not waste your time on this doctor!The staff is completely incompetent. They will schedule your appointment without even checkin to see if it is a work day, and schedule several patients at the exact same time. If you decide to wait anyway, the doctor will leave for lunch without seeing patients who have already been waiting well past their appointment time. If you happen to have any tests done, good luck getting your results or any kind of feedback from the doctor! These are not isolated incidents. I have observed and personally experience this type of treatment every time that I have been there.What gives this doctor or clinic to treat patients in this manner. Many of the patients here are from HMO's or low-income demographic who are less likely to complain or demand quality service. Taking advantage of this fact only makes the doctor and his staff even more despicable. Please, take your business elsewhere. You would receive better service from the gas station across the street!

Dr. Harold T Peart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.