Dr. Harold C Philpot Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Harold C Philpot?

Worked me in

Got to see him same day for possible serious blockage. He was professional & reassuring. Did not seem to mind my ???? And asked two times if I had any other concerns got questions. I liked that, because when asked, I realized I did!!

Dr. Philpot is a great doctor very caring and cares about his patients. I have recommended him to friends and family and they feel the same way as well. Great doctor I was recommended by my doctor and what a great recommendation.

Considering this test , Dr Philpot has been the only Dr. I trust for this procedure.

Herding through like cattle!!!

Dr Harold Philpot has no concern about the patient nor the family members! I would HIGHLY discourage anyone from seeking medical attention or advice from this RUDE individual! His bed side manner is one of the worst I've truly seen and I work for surgeons myself. I have never had a "so called professional person" talk to me with such disrespect or disregard for a simple request of a change of sedation that is a personal preface called Propoflo. I know being in the medical field that it's cheaper for the hospital "Trinity" to go the other route because you do not need an anesthesiologist to give Versed/Demerol. But honestly the way he treated me and my father as if we were idiots and had no medical knowledge whatsoever is an insult! So, Dr Philpot prior to our conversation before the procedure, you wanted a discount because you are to cheap to pay $3000 for your poor dog who can't see, to have bilateral cataract surgery. Here is some advice keep HERDING IN THE CATTLE and treating them as if you are the only one with a brain and maybe just maybe your self centered ways will subside, so your poor, old, sweet and blind dog will be able to see once again!!!!!

Patient

Craig Philpot is a good doctor. He's a little quiet at first, but when you get to know him he's a pretty funny guy with plenty of experience as a GI doctor. He's in the business of helping folks. After my surgery - he stopped by the hospital room daily to chat and hangout.

One of the most caring doctors

Dr. Philpot is first, a very fine man and next he is one of the most caring doctors I have ever come in contact with. He is kind, honest and respectful and does his best to make his patients well, I myself am on one of the best medicine in the US for liver treatment and am getting well. Thank you to him and God.

He cares

Dr. Philpot is a very sincere, concerned doctor with his patients. I dont know of a doctor that calls your home after working hours to follow up on his patients. He cares.

Always been there for me

As all my visits, I felt completely free to discuss my current health status with Dr. Philpot and ask those questions I was concerned about re: reducing mg of Prilosec, changing dosage of Zocor and requesting checking cholesterol level. I feel Dr. philpot is concerned about my well being. He has always been there for me when my health has failed.

Very trustworthy

I have known Dr. Craig Philpot for more than 20 years, and I know him to be a gentleman, a family man, a man of integrity, a Christian and an outstanding physician. He is an outstanding physician in three ways: First, he is very knowledgeable and up-to-date in his field of medicine; secondly, I know him to be compassionate about his patients and to go the second mile in helping them reach their potential to get well; thirdly, he is trustworthy I would trust him with my life.

Will return!

A colonoscopy is a much dreaded procedure due primarily to the day of prep before. This coupled with the invasiveness of the procedure and the requirement of being undressed all add to the anxiety. Let me put all those concerns to rest. I have been treated by Dr. Philpot and staff with impeccable treatment. All of my anxiety was quickly diminished. The day of prep prior to the procedure was as easy as drinking a couple liters of a liquid tasting much like sprite. There was no cramping, bloating or anything unpleasant at all. On the day of the procedure, I was greeted by a very accommodating staff upon entry to the waiting room. Next, my nurse gave me total privacy while changing into a gown with the utmost of modesty preserved. She then made me comfortable with blankets and pillows and numbed the area on my arm prior to inserting the I.V. Totally pain free. Dr. Philpot then greeted me and discussed my problems and symptoms that brought ne to have the procedure and I went into a restful sleep. I knew absolutely nothing about the colonoscopy as it was being done, and woke afterwards with absolutely no pain or symptoms of any kind. After being discharged from the clinic only a few hours later, ate a normal diet on my way home. The staff followed up the next day to insure I was comfortable and to answer any questions. Thank you Dr. Philpot and Staff for making what I had presumed to be a less than desirable treatment, into a comfortable experience. See you again in a few years without dread or hesitation.

Scared

I was having a tube inserted down my throat and was put to sleep. But, I woke up about 5 or so minutes before it was over. It wasn't a very pleasant experience.

Dr. Philpot and staff are the best

These procedures always make me anxious, but Dr. Philpot and his staff are caring, calming and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Philpot.