Dr. Harold J Sauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold J Sauer?

Thanks Dr. Sauer!

Wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor. My husband and I saw him many years ago. He always made us feel like he had plenty of time for us and our concerns. His knowledge helped us to welcome our daughter into our lives.

Dr Sauer is an extremely knowledgeable doctor in the field of Reproductive Endocrinology. On my very first appointment with him, he was able to diagnose me with my PCOS without any further testing. A year later, I was pregnant with my first child, after using the treatment plan Dr Sauer put into place. I would highly recommend him to any woman having difficulties with conceiving. Yes, there is a wait time when you go see him, but it's because he is very thorough with you. He is absolutely worth the wait!

The best doctor.

Dr. Sauer is the best doctor.

Dr. Harold J Sauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.