Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Harold J Schock III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Harold J Schock III has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Harold J Schock III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Harold J Schock III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
My experience with Dr. Schock was exceptional from my consultation, surgery and fallow up appointments. He does a wonderful job of explaining the procedure and his staff took really good care of me. They made sure I was comfortable and also made sure my family was aswell. I highly recommend Dr.Shock to family and friends.
I first met with Dr. Schock as a second opinion. My previous surgeon said there was nothing more he could do for me and my physical therapist even suggested that my pain was now psychological. Dr. Schock pulled up my MRI and immediately showed us that there was in fact something wrong with my knee, and even better, he could fix it! You can tell by the way that he speaks to you that he really does care, and that he is extremely educated. I feel much more comfortable with Dr. Schock because he comes across as incredibly educated, without being arrogant, while truly caring for you as a family member. He and his team are lovely. Aurora Baycare Medical Center is phenomenal. The hospital staff are kind, respectful, and actually try to make you comfortable. I have no negatives to say about anyone or anything that I've come across in these last few months. All I can say is that this whole experience has actually been a blessing. For the first time in years, my knees are finally going to be great again.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Harold J Schock III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsBaycare Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery And Sports Medicine, 1160 Kepler Dr, Green Bay, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold J Schock III in this video.
Dr. Harold J Schock III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.