Dr. Harold M Selzman Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Harold M Selzman?

RSCH

I have been seeing Dr. Selzman for almost 30 years. I have learned so much from him. He is soft spoken, kind and gets to know his patients very well. I feel relieved and confident about the diagnosis he gives me. I have been as well as can be expected both mentally and physically. I can ask questions and get straight forward answers from Dr. Selzman. His experience in the medical field is remarkable. Thanks you Dr. Selzman for all the good medical attention I have received from you during all these years.

Birth Control

Dr. Harold M Selzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.